Sunday, 15 January 2012

Jessica Johnston!

Jessica Gail Johnston.

My favorite RCMP Shill & Freemason cum dumpster.




Real quotes by Jessica Johnston:

"I had unprotected sex with a biker I met at the Flying Beaver in Richmond! He was really confident! He was a take me or leave me type of guy!"

"You might be wondering why I know where the Vancouver STD Clinic is, well I don't have anything, I only park my car here sometimes because the RCMP Lab is across the street!"

"I came back from Cancun with a Vaginal Infection! It's something related to my birth control pill! Honest!"

"I took an STD test after I had unprotected sex with that biker six times, it came back clean... But it will be two months before my AIDS test and Syphilis test come back. Other than that, i'm clean. My doctor checked it out! My doctor totally checked it out!"

"I'm NOT Promiscuous!"

"If a girl tells you she's NOT PROMISCUOUS! that means she is!"

"I'm NOT Promiscuous!"

"What did the Freemason's ever do to YOU!"

"I had unprotected sex with two RCMP Undercover Officers! It was a total gong show!"

"I'm going to stop having unprotected sex with random guys! I'm going to stop drinking and driving!"

"I don't fart that much!"

"I want to join the Freemason's Order Of the Eastern star!"

"I liked having unprotected sex with that random biker at his farmhouse, he had a three legged cat and a goat! And budwiser cans lying everywhere..."

"You can suck my toes, just don't tell my boyfriend!"

"If you didn't have any condoms, wouldn't you still have sex with me without a rubber on? I'm clean! Honest!"

"I'm not denying i'm BiPolar!"

"You think i'm an alcoholic! You're delusional!"

"I didn't have too much to drink at the bar... Five Vodka Tonics and then Three tequila shots! I'm moderate in EVERYTHING that I do..."

"I don't know? Ten?" - When asked how many men she's had unprotected sex with. She was probably answering for the last month.

"My Boss at the RCMP Forensic Lab said I bat my eyes at every man that walks through the door, and am manipulating all the men! How dare he!"






Keywords:

604-897-2698 604-897-2698 (604) 204-2629

6300 London Rd 63. Richmond, BC V7E 6V6

jessicajohnston13@hotmail.com

Joshua Reynolds/Ace Reynolds (Her husband)

http://www.joshualreynolds.com/

Jane Johnston 250-748-2852

Doug Johnston

250-748-2852

436 Cowichan Way Duncan, BC V9L 0B2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.